JUDICIAL INTERNSHIP JOB POSTING
POSITION AVAILABLE: Indiana Conference for Legal Education Internship
EMPLOYER: ALLEN SUPERIOR COURT CRIMINAL DIVISION
ADDRESS: Room 208 Allen County Courthouse
715 S. Calhoun Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Resumes accepted from 2L and 3L students
Applications (including cover letter, resume and transcript) must be
submitted no later than April 7, 2017. Applications may be submitted
electronically or in hard copy form to the contact person above.
- Term: 8 weeks (May-July 2017; start date dependent on applicant’s availability)
- Salary: Approximately $5,625 (Hourly rate of $18.75)
- The successful applicant will work under the supervision of Judge Wendy W. Davis
- Work Day: Allen Superior Court is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. daily. All employees are expected to promptly observe starting times. The requirements of the position may necessitate the law clerk to work beyond the normal public business hours.
- Benefits: This position is ineligible for health insurance, due to the term of the clerkship. The position is eligible for paid holidays according to the schedule that is approved by the Allen Superior Court Board of Judges.
- Pursuant to I.C. 33-33-2-14 and Allen Superior Court policy, all Court employees serve at the pleasure of the Court.
- NOTE: This internship opportunity is provided through the Indiana Conference for Legal Education Gateway to Diversity program. Interested applicants must be statutorily eligible to apply under Indiana Code 33-24-13-2. Applicants not eligible under I.C. 33-24-13-2 will not be considered.