header short3

        A civil Protective Order can be obtained through the Allen Superior Court, Small Claims Division. A Protective Order is issued when the Petitioner can show that an act of domestic violence, a sex offense, or stalking has taken place.

        A Protective Order is initiated by filing the petition with the Small Claims Clerk's office. The forms can be obtained in the Clerk's office or online at the State Protective Order website: http://courts.in.gov/center/2645.htm.

        Protective Orders can be filed between the hours of 8:00-11:15 a.m. and 1:00-3:15 p.m., Monday through Friday. Outside of those hours, Protective Order forms can be filed and dropped off for judicial review at a later time.

        Any questions regarding Protective Orders can be answered by calling the Allen Superior Court Protective Order hotline at (260) 449-3683.

Disclaimer: These pages were created to provide valuable information, forms, and various resources in regards to the operation of the Allen Superior Court Family Relations Division. Material presented on these pages is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional and/or legal advice and should not be construed as such. Some links within these pages may lead to other sites. Allen Superior Court does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such site.